What’s really going on but the X-rays came back yesterday. I got the films and the radiologist report sent to me directly. Doesn’t show fractures (thank God) but recommends an mri because the rods and screws blocks a complete view of the bones. Waiting on the orthopedic oncologist to see if she will send me for an mri before or after my visit with her next Thursday. While I’m glad it doesn’t look like I fractures something, that at least would have been an explanation of the pain. I doubled my CBD oil and that is managing it for now. Will update when I know more information.